With over 25 years servicing the residential market, we realize that a home can often be defined by the attention to detail put into it. This is why we take such great pride in offering a superb product from start to finish. From standard roof and trim packages to custom ornate windscreens and chimney caps, the details of our work can bring a home to life.
Quality and Detail Since 1997
Our short lead times, attention to quality and detail, and a commitment to excellent service and communication make us a clear choice for your sheet metal fabrication needs. Our in-house fabrication team can design, bend, and create all of these products. Don’t see something you need? Give us a call and we’d be glad to design and fabricate it.
- We offer a variety of roof related items: Coping, valley, sidewall, step, apron, counter, transition, eave, hip, ridge, and drip edge flashings.
- We offer 1” and 1.5” standing seam and radius standing seam roof panels and accessories, along with a variety of screw down systems and accessories.
Gutter & Downspout
- We offer K-style and half round gutter, with smooth or corrugated downspouts and accessories. We fabricate both standard template and custom designed leaderheads and through scuppers.
- We design and fabricate chase covers, chimney caps, windscreens, chimney pots, louvers and vents.
- We fabricate custom window and door pans, specialty through flashings (with or without soldered end dams), chimney saw cut flashing, column cap, deck flashing, water table flashing, row lock flashing, window head flashing, and radius window head flashing.
- We also produce cornice, crown, and exterior raised panel flashing, brackets and corbels.
- We make a variety of vents including dryer vents, hood vents, bathroom fan vents, and various other intake and exhaust vents.
- We also produce several specialty items: Porch scupper doors, plumbing vent stack covers, b-vents, finials and stucco kickouts.
We are the shop to go to for historical reproduction work, including cornice, crown, brackets and corbels.
We offer a large selection of materials available in varying weights and thicknesses, including: copper, lead coated copper, zinc, stainless steel, kynar painted aluminum, mill finish aluminum, kynar painted steel, galvanized steel, galvaneal paint grip, galvalume, TPO and PVC coated metals.
Crafting Quality Since 1997
No matter the size or complexity of your next project, we look forward to helping you achieve the best possible outcome.